Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thankyou Rainns and all at JB'Z

Thankyou to Rainns for putting in the work at the Aussie Millions and for posting the interview with Annette_15 in particular the following sectionAnnette: What I mean by this is, its good to read a lot of books, you never can stop learning. But what is more important is to be yourself, have fun playing, that is very important, and not copy some pro player. Sooner or later your style will work for you.
As it happens I have been reading heaps of books in an attempt to improve my game but could not put a finger on the major downswing in my success, And until reading this I was lost then it occured to me, I was doing excatly what Annette says here I was imitateing the pros only one thing missing in this equation I am not them. No sooner did I return to playing my game then the success started to return.
Cheers mate this has certainly helped my game and saved me a lot of cash
Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment